Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Muscle Imbalances Revealed Download

As a fellow fitness professional, I know often times we focus on strength, flexibility and cardiovascular techniques with our clients in order to help them reach their goals.
Grab A Copy Click here
I had done this as well but what I was noticing was I was not getting the results my clients wanted.
Therefore I headed back to school to get my Masters Degree in Exercise Science with a focus on corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise.
I hoped this additional education and learning would be the missing piece to getting the results my clients were looking for.
Even after all this learning and money, I was getting better results but still I was not fully helping my clients overcoming injuries, busting through fitness plateaus and staying injury-free.
I began to search and research to see what I was missing from my exercise toolbox when it came to getting the fastest and best results for my client.
Grab A Copy Click here
Just focusing on three techniques of excise will limit how fast your client will reach their desired results, how quickly they will recover from an injury and won't help them prevent injuries.
It is important to expand from those three exercise techniques in order to get faster results, increase the speed of injury recovery and prevent injuries by moving your clients from imbalanced to balances.
Fitness professionals work long hours and it is difficult to find the time or energy to sit down and read a textbook on exercise physiology or to look up the latest research articles.
With our weekdays full of training clients or training bootcamp groups, it is difficult to find the desire to head to conferences and course on the weekends.

Grab A Copy Click here


Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/shopping-articles/muscle-imbalances-revealed-download-3374084.html#ixzz10zKAKjUl
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

0 comments:

Post a Comment