Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Pergola Plans Pdf

Contractors are making so much money from pergolas, they really have no incentive to cut prices or give the average hard-working person a break. With the real estate boom over the last few years, contractors and kit builders have been living high on the hog from building simple pergolas.
Grab A Copy Click here
Now you can simply build it yourself over the weekend and start enjoying your yard again. Or you can hire a local handyman to follow the simple step-by-step plans and instructions. Either way, you are sure to save a ton of money.

Recently I wanted a pergola for my back yard. Since I'm a nationally syndicated home designer with plans featured in books, magazines, and newspapers all across the country, I knew what a good quality pergola should really cost.
Grab A Copy Click here
I spent the next weekend drawing up pergola plans that were monkey-proof. I made sure I explained everything no matter how simple or small it was. I created what I thought would be something so simple anybody could do it.

After seeing the plans the handyman asked if he could use them on some other jobs he had coming up. I told him sure.
How would you like to have the beautiful pergola that you have always wanted in your yard at only a fraction of the cost of paying a contractor or ordering a kit?
While you're sitting there reading this, you're beginning to understand why building your own pergola in a weekend is the only way to go.
Grab A Copy Click here


Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/home-improvement-articles/free-pergola-plans-pdf-3373910.html#ixzz10zBNGWHC
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

0 comments:

Post a Comment