Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fv Champ Review

I began playing Farmville much like any other gamer. In my spare time, casually tending to my field while surfing the net.

Grab A Copy Click here
Then one day out of nowhere... it grabbed hold of me in a weird way. I couldn't get through a day without planting some crops or making a nice profit on some strawberries. Sounds kinda funny now, but the fact is...

The game had me by the cojones!

I became obsessed with mastering the thing.

Growing crops and selling them for cash soon became too little to satisy my Farmville desire. I had to level up... I needed to create the most flat-out, jaw dropping farm possible. And fast.
"Yeah, Farmville kinda took over my life for a while..."
Grab A Copy Click here

But if you've played the game, you know you need to always keep an eye on things. And if you want to advance quickly, it means being chained to your computer night and day to make sure those crops don't wither and die.
My plan was to put together the ultimate all-in-one Farmville domination blueprint. And I've succeeded.

It's so much better than just a flimsy pdf file. I've put together a deluxe video set. Now you get to see all the tricks, methods and tactics happen in front of your eyes.

Right there on your desktop you can experience Farmville to the full. How to grab the $5million mansion, villas, the decorations, level up at turbo-speed and max out your cash.
After I'd built a war chest of brand new tactics I decided to test them out on struggling Farmville newbies.
Grab A Copy Click here


Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/automotive-articles/fv-champ-review-3147910.html#ixzz0xwW0VNs3
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

0 comments:

Post a Comment