Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Amazing True Stories - Marathon Challenge For A Great Charity - 2011 Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/news-and-society-articles/amazing-true-stories-marathon-challenge-for-a-great-charity-2011-3549028.html#ixzz13Tf6TBLj Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

In 2011 I will be running 365 Half Marathons in 52 different Cities, in the hope to raise my target of £100,000 for 'The MS Society', which is the UK's largest charity for people affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).

Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common disabling neurological condition affecting young adults. Around 100,000 people in the UK alone have MS.

Please support me in anyway you can in the biggest challenge of my life !
I am not a famous athlete or a movie star ! I don't own a big fancy house and I definitely do not drive a flash car. I am an average guy who has become another victim of this down economy, and decided not to go back to the Corporate world of Sales and Marketing.

I lost my job due to cut backs and have decided to combine my education, career experience and personality to promote local businesses online and through Social Media.

Not only do I want to do something that I enjoy, and that I am good at, I wanted to achieve something that makes a difference and has an impact on peoples lives.

Throughout my whole life I have seen what impact Multiple Sclerosis has on peoples lives, both to the person who suffers with the disorder, and to the loved ones of that person. My Dad suffers withMultiple Sclerosis (MS for short), and the 'MS Society' is very close to my heart.
My aim in 2011 is to run 365 Half Marathons in 52 Cities and raise as much money for 'The MS Society' as possible.

Along the way, through Social Media, I will be connecting amazing brands and businesses with people who are following my progress every day; using innovative, unique and cost effective campaigns, contests and giveaways to bring new traffic to their websites and increase profits.

If you or your company would like to get involved, please feel free to contact me, to find out what advertising is available for your very generous donations.
Running Half Marathons For Charity Challenge - 2011 - UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment