Saturday, August 28, 2010

Anabolic Cooking Torrent

Let's face it, even if you are on the best training program possible and take all the best supplements, your muscles won't grow by themselves and the fat is not going to fall off magically. Food will make your muscles grow and burn that stubborn belly fat. Without nutritious food in the right quantities, even the most intense workout or cardio session is worthless. That's as simple as that.
Grab A Copy Click here
And, even though we all know this, preparing and eating meals is almost always the most overlooked and neglected area of our lives. We always go for the easy option by spending tons of money in pre-made meals, take-out food and meal replacement drinks.
I did not know how to prepare many healthy and delicious meals at all. I was eating a lot of packaged food, eating take-out and I would cheat on my "diet" more than often just because I needed to get something tasty in my mouth.
Grab A Copy Click here
But, I was in complete denial, I would make excuses for my lack of progress and the fact that I just couldn't build the ripped muscular physique that I always dreamt of. I was blaming everything (my training, stress from school/work, supplements not working, etc...) but the real reason : my poor nutrition!
And then I came across my mentor... a bodybuilder who had a different vision about muscle building nutrition... A man who was convinced that "dieting" for bodybuilding and fitness doesn't have to be boring...
He helped me improve my poor diet around and make the most phenomenal body transformation I could ever dream of... Simply by teaching me how to cook healthy and tasty meals in order to achieve my goals. He thought me the secrets of cooking healthy muscle-building meals that promotes lean muscle mass gains, rapid fat loss of fat, and top athletic performances.
Grab A Copy Click here


Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/news-and-society-articles/anabolic-cooking-torrent-3147947.html#ixzz0xwpq8saL
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

0 comments:

Post a Comment